Terms and conditions
Payment, Purchase and Shipping - Terms and Conditions
1. All terms of sale are non-negotiable.
2. All Prices are in $US.
3. All prices exclude sales tax and delivery charges, except for Michigan, where state and local taxes may be applied.
4. All products are subject to a minimum order. These vary from product to product.
5. All goods are supplied wholesale to trade and professional personnel only. These products are not for consumer use.
6. Products purchased from Ricochet North America LLC/DWD Components Corp/Smokegrenade.net should be stored in accordance with local, state and federal laws. It is the purchaser's responsibility to account for and prevent products from being removed from their facilities without authorization.
7. It is a clear and non-negotiable condition of supply that any companies or organizations wishing to acquire or use products featuring our range must first register their details with Ricochet North America LLC/DWD Components Corp/Smokegrenade.net. If your application is successful your details will be entered on the authorized customer database. Details of all pyrotechnic purchases will be recorded for security reasons.
8. We will, without exception, require a full endorsement of the terms and conditions from all prospective clients and a written acceptance of the terms and conditions of supply. This will include an undertaking to follow in full the recommendations specified in the MSDS sheets for any item supplied.
9. All goods remain the property of Ricochet North America LLC/DWD Components Corp/Smokegrenade.net until paid for in full. Non defective returns, if authorized, are subject to a 30% handling charge and must be shipped in accordance to DOT standards at customers expense. Goods are not sold on a trial basis, suitable for purpose not guaranteed. One year manufacturer's warranty from date of purchase unless otherwise stated, void if subject to misuse. All goods and services supplied by Ricochet North America LLC/DWD Components Corp/Smokegrenade.net are supplied in accordance with our standard terms and conditions of sale (subject to approval), current at the date of order, a copy of which is available on request.
10. Ricochet North America LLC/DWD Components Corp/Smokegrenade.net does not sell or ship products to anyone under 18 years of age.
11. We accept PayPal and credit & debit cards as methods of payment. Additional authentication may be required if your shipping address does not match your billing address. We do not accept checks, cash or western union or any other form of payment.
12. All orders are shipped via approved carriers as chosen by Ricochet North America LLC/DWD Components Corp/Smokegrenade.net.
13. We reserve the right to refuse any sale if we believe a Ricochet North America LLC/DWD Components Corp/Smokegrenade.net product might be used for criminal activity, or for any other reason whatsoever.
14. Unless sufficient shipping insurance has been specified, Ricochet North America LLC is not responsible for damaged or lost packages, or for the contents of shipments that did not have adequate shipping insurance.
15. Attention : we are not responsible for anyone else using your credit card without consent or knowledge. Purchases are approved upon completion of the order process, and electronic signature of our waiver. If you do not wish to pay for items purchased by unauthorized people & representatives, we recommend that you prohibit people from accessing your card number. The card holder is liable for all orders, legal costs, and associated fees with resolving unauthorized use. If direct fraud is involved, please contact your credit card company for possible relief options pertaining to your account. If an order has yet to be shipped, we may have time to cancel a payment.
16. Registering for an account on this site will automatically include your e-mail address in potential future promotional newsletters. Your privacy is guaranteed and your e-mail address will not be sold to anyone. However, if you do not wish to receive discounts or special sale offers from Ricochet North America LLC/DWD Components Corp/Smokegrenade.net, please unsubscribe using a return e-mail to the address provided.
Airsoft & Paintball precautionaries
1. Always wear ANSI 87.1 rated, full sealing eye protection any time you are handling or near airsoft and paintball products. Wear other protection as necessary - which may include, but is not limited to : full face mask, knee pads, elbow pads, heavy clothing, mouth guard, neck armor, gloves.
2. Disassembly or repair should NEVER be performed by any person. Always follow the manufacturers instructions.
3. All products sold by Ricochet North America LLC/DWD Components Corp/Smokegrenade.net are replicas only, meant for entertainment purposes. They should never be modified.
4. The purchase, possession, and use of airsoft and paintball products inherently carries some dangers and risks. Your organisation or company alone have to be responsible for ensuring particpant safety at your event or premises. Ricochet North America LLC/DWD Components Corp/Smokegrenade.net, their owners, members, employees, officers, managers, estates, heirs, and assigns; will not be held liable for any property damage, injuries, permanent disabilities, blindness, disfigurement, deaths, subsequent damages, incarceration, or monetary loss caused by unsafe behavior, neglect, mishandling of airsoft or paintball equipment, accidents, criminal activity, or any actions relating to products we have sold.
Agreement, release, indemnification, covenant not to sue and waiver of liability.
Whereas, the undersigned hereby affirmatively states that all information provided is true and correct.
Whereas, in consideration of any sale, purchase, transaction, procurement, shipment, payment, or any other business conducted with Ricochet North America LLC/DWD Components Corp/Smokegrenade.net,
Whereas, anyone committing a crime using a Ricochet North America LLC product may be charged by prosecutors with the same crime as if they were using a real product,
Whereas, the purchase, possession, transportation, and use of pyrotechnical articles (Ricochet North America LLC/DWD Components Corp/Smokegrenade.net airsoft and paintball products) is subject to local, state, and federal law, and inherently involves certain dangers and risks; including but not limited to property damage, injury, permanent disability, blindness, disfigurement, death, subsequent loss, imprisonment, and or monetary loss,
Whereas, the undersigned agrees to the following:
The undersigned agrees to assume the risks inherent and incidental to the purchase, ownership, transportation, use, and disposal of pyrotechnical articles (Ricochet North America LLC/DWD Components Corp/Smokegrenade.net airsoft and paintball products). I hereby release, indemnify, hold harmless, covenant not to sue and forever discharge the released parties defined below, of and from all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any nature arising from or in any way connected to my purchase, ownership, or use of items sold by Ricochet North America LLC/DWD Components Corp/Smokegrenade.net.
The released parties are Ricochet North America LLC/DWD Components Corp/Smokegrenade.net, all of its owners, members, employees, officers, managers, and their estates, heirs, assigns, executors, personal representatives, administrators, and registered agents.
The undersigned further acknowledges that in consideration of purchasing any item from Ricochet North America LLC/DWD Components Corp/Smokegrenade.net, the undersigned releases and discharges the released parties from all claims, demands, rights of causes of action, present or future, whether known, anticipated or unanticipated, and resulting from or arising out of, or incident to, the undersigned's purchase or use of any item sold by Ricochet North America LLC/DWD Components Corp/Smokegrenade.net.
I understand it is the responsibility of my company or organization as the buyer, to be informed of, interpret, and obey all local, state, and federal laws regarding 'Articles, Pyrotechnic', UN Number UN0431, Hazard class 1.4G.
I expressly agree that this agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by law, and if any provisions of this agreement is held illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired thereby, and such invalid part, term or provision shall not be deemed part of this agreement. I further agree that any ambiguities in this agreement shall not be construed in favor or against any party by virtue of that party having drafted the agreement.
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Indiana and or Michigan, and any legal action arising out of participation by myself, my child or ward in any activity or any litigation relating to the enforcement of this agreement shall be commenced exclusively in the circuit court judicial district of Hamilton county Indiana or judicial district of Oakland county Michigan.
I further certify that I have completely read the foregoing and I expressly agree to all of the provision of this agreement and the related rules attached hereto.
I understand that checking the "I agree" box during the checkout process shall constitute an electronic signature, and such action shall be considered equivalent to that of a physical handwritten signature.
I, under penalty of perjury, hereby affirm to the above stated terms of this agreement.